+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Surrey PCC application

hellogee

Oct 24, 2022
If it is submitted online from SP Office, it will get updated within 3-4 days in the Consulate, hopefully IA.
Hi there,

Was your status between 18 June - Received at BLS & 02 July - BLS processed and sent to Consulate - "no record found"?

Hi all,

I submitted my PCC on the 11th of oct via Purolator, and BLS received it the next day, there is no update on their tracking tool, it says NO record Found. what should I do? I need to submit my PCC to IRCC as an ADR, and they have a limited timeline...

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hi there,

Was your status between 18 June - Received at BLS & 02 July - BLS processed and sent to Consulate - "no record found"?

Hi all,

I submitted my PCC on the 11th of oct via Purolator, and BLS received it the next day, there is no update on their tracking tool, it says NO record Found. what should I do? I need to submit my PCC to IRCC as an ADR, and they have a limited timeline...
Sorry for the late response. I hope your query is resolved now. Yes, it will show "no record found" initially till it is processed by the Consulate.

RGg

Jun 27, 2018
BLS has been super frustrating, my application was sent back after one month requesting a document that is not part of checklist on online bls website.

i re-sent application, after 2 weeks finally file has been forwarded to consulate.
Can anyone share timelines for surrey/vancouver pcc processing times.

current timeline-
App sent on 1/12

App received 4/12
After this no update, online tracker showed “no records found”.
19/12 - Processing at Consulate
——————————

tip: please call bls to confirm the checklist for your case, online checklist is not up to date.

Reactions: Economist9

RGg

Jun 27, 2018
Hi, I applied for PCC from BLS Surrey on Nov 18th and still haven't gotten any update on my case.
It says,
1. "No record found" - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vancouver-jurisdiction/track-application.php? AND,
2. "PCC application form has been submitted." - https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html.

Is anyone here on the same boat as me? I have no idea what to do now.
Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Has there been any update?
Can you share your timeline please.

RGg

Jun 27, 2018
Sorry for the late response. I hope your query is resolved now. Yes, it will show "no record found" initially till it is processed by the Consulate.
how long did it take after processing at consulate was initiated?

Economist9

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
BLS has been super frustrating, my application was sent back after one month requesting a document that is not part of checklist on online bls website.

i re-sent application, after 2 weeks finally file has been forwarded to consulate.
Can anyone share timelines for surrey/vancouver pcc processing times.

current timeline-
App sent on 1/12

App received 4/12
After this no update, online tracker showed “no records found”.
19/12 - Processing at Consulate
——————————

tip: please call bls to confirm the checklist for your case, online checklist is not up to date.
BLS has done done this to me too - not once but twice last year.

If you don't mind, could you please mention what document they wanted that wasn't listed on the checklist? I have to submit an application soon, and I'm trying to ensure I give everything they may possibly ask for. Thank you so much!

RGg

Jun 27, 2018
BLS has done done this to me too - not once but twice last year.

If you don't mind, could you please mention what document they wanted that wasn't listed on the checklist? I have to submit an application soon, and I'm trying to ensure I give everything they may possibly ask for. Thank you so much!
For me it was marriage certificate , best to call them and confirm the docs