+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Surrey passport renewal 2022

pendse.ridima

Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone ,

My application was submitted via puralotor to BLS surrey on Oct 28 2022.It has been 2 weeks but the application tracker status shows no records found. The passport seva application tracker also show application form submitted.
I submitted a ticket to which there was a generic reply asking me to wait for another 5-7 days. I am not sure whether to even trust this reply.
Please advise as to what steps should I follow next.

Thank you

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hello everyone ,

My application was submitted via puralotor to BLS surrey on Oct 28 2022.It has been 2 weeks but the application tracker status shows no records found. The passport seva application tracker also show application form submitted.
I submitted a ticket to which there was a generic reply asking me to wait for another 5-7 days. I am not sure whether to even trust this reply.
Please advise as to what steps should I follow next.

Thank you
just follow passport seva bls update to late indian passport due to police verification take time 4 to 6 week

SagarRangaCS

Nov 28, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Here are the status. Hope this helps.

DateComponentStatus
12-Oct​
PCC AppliedN/a
18-Oct​
BLS Canada TrackingPASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton
25-Oct​
BLS Canada TrackingProcessing at Consulate General
01-Nov​
Indian EmbassyPolice Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
04-Nov​
Indian EmbassyPolice Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.
18-Nov​
Indian EmbassyPolice Clearance Certificate has been printed.
23-Nov​
BLS Canada TrackingIn Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
23-Nov​
BLS Canada TrackingReady for Collection

bpj2289

May 5, 2021
Here are the status. Hope this helps.

DateComponentStatus
12-Oct​
PCC AppliedN/a
18-Oct​
BLS Canada TrackingPASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton
25-Oct​
BLS Canada TrackingProcessing at Consulate General
01-Nov​
Indian EmbassyPolice Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
04-Nov​
Indian EmbassyPolice Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.
18-Nov​
Indian EmbassyPolice Clearance Certificate has been printed.
23-Nov​
BLS Canada TrackingIn Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
23-Nov​
BLS Canada TrackingReady for Collection
Which BLS did you apply?

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Hi all,

Do we have to self-attest all documents, I forgot to do so, I submitted my application yesterday. Should I self-attest and send them all documents again?