+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Blood relation proof

Josecarmine

Sep 10, 2020
Hi , My sister is a PR resident and I am planning to get her sibling score for express entry.what are the proofs should i submit to prove her residency?Can I Show her’s mobile bill?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
All you need to show blood relation is in this link near bottom of the pages.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Probably need more than just a mobile bill so anything official that has her address on given it is you that has to convince IRCC. Note below is stated plural in terms of document(s)

Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
  • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission).

Last edited:

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I am claiming points of sibling as my brother is in Canada.
My query:
1) We both have birth certificate, but our fathers name spelling do not match (ee vs i), and mothers name in my brothers certificate is only first name, while in mine its first+last name
2) Our passport have the exact match of our parents name

My question, do I only give passports as proof. Will that be enough?
Or should I give birth certificate as well and provide explanation.