+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Travelpro

Aug 18, 2020
I submitted an application for a family member in December and is still in progress as of now. I want to pay for a new biometric because the one on file will expire soon, but I have a problem doing this because I forgot the answers to security questions or hints for the IRCC online payment service.

Can anyone explain to me what to do in this case?

Travelpro

Aug 18, 2020
Paid for a new biometric on January 10, and copy of the receipt was sent through the webform to IRCC same day.

IRCC has confirmed the receipt of the message I sent to them, but I am still waiting for them to issue the biometric collection letter.

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Paid for a new biometric on January 10, and copy of the receipt was sent through the webform to IRCC same day.

IRCC has confirmed the receipt of the message I sent to them, but I am still waiting for them to issue the biometric collection letter.
I don't understand, your first fingerprint was not good though?
ircc said to you to redo it before you paid a new one?

Travelpro

Aug 18, 2020
I submitted an application online in December 2023, but didn’t pay for biometric because I did one in 2016.

But later I decided to pay for a new biometric so I can get a 10-year visa if my application is approved.

IRCC didn’t ask me to pay for a biometric. I voluntarily did that myself.

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
I submitted an application online in December 2023, but didn’t pay for biometric because I did one in 2016.

But later I decided to pay for a new biometric so I can get a 10-year visa if my application is approved.

IRCC didn’t ask me to pay for a biometric. I voluntarily did that myself.
I got it.
Good Luck