Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
hello,
So my uncle is a refugee and he applied for PR and for his family that are in home country. on the 30 of July, they have received an email from IRCC saying that they have to do Biometrics and have to pay 170$ for the application which they did, later that day they uploaded the receipt in a web-form and have not received any update from IRCC.
1- is that normal? or did we do something wrong?
2- with your experience which stage is this? is it before AOR1 or After it?

I have a little knowledge about this forum, so please help me with your expertise.
all information are welcomed <3
Thank you all.

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
hello,
So my uncle is a refugee and he applied for PR and for his family that are in home country. on the 30 of July, they have received an email from IRCC saying that they have to do Biometrics and have to pay 170$ for the application which they did, later that day they uploaded the receipt in a web-form and have not received any update from IRCC.
1- is that normal? or did we do something wrong?
2- with your experience which stage is this? is it before AOR1 or After it?

I have a little knowledge about this forum, so please help me with your expertise.
all information are welcomed <3
Thank you all.
He will receive acknowledged of receive after while from it was 9 days

Reactions: Omerbabiker6

Omerbabiker6

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
so they should expect this letter.
how will they book for the biometrics? will they receive an email from them or they should find a VFS close to them to submit their biometrics?

Omerbabiker6

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
انا من السودان

بس هو لسا ما عمل ال biometrics.
هو بس دفع الرسوم و ما عارف كيف يعمل المواعيد, فسوالي هو هل نحجز المواعيد اونلاين ولا نتظر ال IRCC؟

we have paid the fees for the biometrics after receiving a letter from the IRCC. However, we didnt book a date to submit the biometerics. should we book it online/call the VAC (cairo) OR wait for IRCC to send an email telling us how to book the appointment for the biometrics submission at VFS (CAIRO)