+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

ratna priya

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
I submitted my biometrics on August 1st 2019 for visitor visa in US field offcie. On August 7th 2019, I received another letter to submit biometrics. When checking the status of my application, it says Biometrics enrollment date August 1st 2019, expiration ate August 1 2029.
Under the application status, it states your action is required and under Biometrics tab it says your fingerprints are required.
I submitted a webform and on August 16th, I received email saying that upon review , you need to submit your biometrics and please use the instructions in the biometrics letter.

I went to the USCIS field office this morning and they said there is nothing they can do. I need to make another appointment if I want to redo them. The website will not allow me to schedule an appointment when I enter my UCI NUMBER stating that I already had the appointment.

It is very confusing. Hope some one can help. What number should I call and whom should I call ?

Thank you

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my biometrics on August 1st 2019 for visitor visa in US field offcie. On August 7th 2019, I received another letter to submit biometrics. When checking the status of my application, it says Biometrics enrollment date August 1st 2019, expiration ate August 1 2029.
Under the application status, it states your action is required and under Biometrics tab it says your fingerprints are required.
I submitted a webform and on August 16th, I received email saying that upon review , you need to submit your biometrics and please use the instructions in the biometrics letter.

I went to the USCIS field office this morning and they said there is nothing they can do. I need to make another appointment if I want to redo them. The website will not allow me to schedule an appointment when I enter my UCI NUMBER stating that I already had the appointment.

It is very confusing. Hope some one can help. What number should I call and whom should I call ?

Thank you
Hi. Can you update on your problem? Was it solved? How? I have the same issue right now.