+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated in my cic account

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
Hello to all,
I applied for a study permit, my spouse is my dependent, and received a request for biometrics.
Both of us gave our biometrics together on 30, June 2022. After a few days, both our application pages showed our biometric number and biometric enrollment date, my status was updated after 3 days in my GCKEY account (your biometric is completed), But my spouse the status was still not updated in my GCKEY account, it is 9 days passed and showed as "your action required" and under the Biometric heading, it said "we need your biometrics.
I would appreciate your help accordingly.

hussain1971

Sep 20, 2022
hi friends,

I have submitted biometric on 7 sep 2022 there is no update in cic account and I VFS also provided me the tracking id...

Please suggest me it’s very urgent.
hussain
+923329099059

Manushi12

Oct 27, 2022
Hello, my biometric has not been updated yet(showing that"we haven't received your fingerprints"), but medical has been already updated. What should I do?

Jun 27, 2023
Hi All,

I have applied for a Spousal Open work permit and since I had a previous refusal with my last application, I already had my Biometrics done.
I had the previous refusal in the month of Jan 2023 after getting the Biometrics done and my Biometric is still valid for another 10 years which is not a problem.
Now in my new application to open work permit, I see that the Biometric details are all updated in the Application Information but under " Details about your application status" the Biometric still reflects " We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. " .
I believe this should have infact been completed at the updated date.
Can someone please let me know if this could be a problem or is this as expected as my Biometrics was already collected.

Jun 27, 2023
Hi All,

I have applied for a Spousal Open work permit and since I had a previous refusal with my last application, I already had my Biometrics done.
I had the previous refusal in the month of Jan 2023 after getting the Biometrics done and my Biometric is still valid for another 10 years which is not a problem.
Now in my new application to open work permit, I see that the Biometric details are all updated in the Application Information but under " Details about your application status" the Biometric still reflects " We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. " .
I believe this should have infact been completed at the updated date.
Can someone please let me know if this could be a problem or is this as expected as my Biometrics was already collected.