+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics inquiry

Maemae88

May 17, 2021
Hi everyone, I hope you're well.

I applied for a temporary visa on June 2, 2021 and received a letter to do my biometrics which I completed on June 4, 2021.

On my application, I can see that the biometrics enrollment date is available with the number, however on the section of "biometrics" they haven't updated it to completed but instead "we need your fingerprints to process your application etc...".

Is that normal? Kindly advice. Thank you so much

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A

I applied for a temporary visa on June 2, 2021 and received a letter to do my biometrics which I completed on June 4, 2021.

On my application, I can see that the biometrics enrollment date is available with the number, however on the section of "biometrics" they haven't updated it to completed but instead "we need your fingerprints to process your application etc...".

Normally, one month is a long time for IRCC not to update your TRV application with biometrics.

You may write IRCC in webform and attach your biometrics receipt.

Maemae88

May 17, 2021
Normally, one month is a long time for IRCC not to update your TRV application with biometrics.

You may write IRCC in webform and attach your biometrics receipt.
Thank you so much! I did that. Fingers crossed I get a reply soon. Much appreciated

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Reactions: Winner Man

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
I had a similar issues like yours. I submitted biometrics on Feb 8, 2021 and when I checked my account on Feb 9 my kids states on biometric section "completed " but for me it says "we need your fingerprints to process your application etc."

Feb 24, 2021 I received a messaged:
"IMM5767 Repeat Collection Biometrics Letter"

Reason for repeat of Biometric "it has been determined that there is an issue with the quality of the fingerprints"

March 8, 2021, I went back to Manila to submit my biometric. Glad when I checked my account it says "completed " however, until now the status said on Review of Eligibility section
• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

So sad it's a long long wait

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
I had a similar issues like yours. I submitted biometrics on Feb 8, 2021 and when I checked my account on Feb 9 my kids states on biometric section "completed " but for me it says "we need your fingerprints to process your application etc."

Feb 24, 2021 I received a messaged:
"IMM5767 Repeat Collection Biometrics Letter"

Reason for repeat of Biometric "it has been determined that there is an issue with the quality of the fingerprints"

March 8, 2021, I went back to Manila to submit my biometric. Glad when I checked my account it says "completed " however, until now the status said on Review of Eligibility section
• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

So sad it's a long long wait
Yeah

Reactions: Winner Man