+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Correspondence Letter

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
And how about Bio metrics? Can I get done bio metrics right after I submit the study permit application ? or do I have to wait for BVL?
To my own opinion, you should wait for the BVL because ircc do require for Biometrics not long after one submitted his/her study permit application and also you will need to take the BVL along with you when going for it.

Maria_princess

Jun 4, 2021
To my own opinion, you should wait for the BVL because ircc do require for Biometrics not long after one submitted his/her study permit application and also you will need to take the BVL along with you when going for it.

OK thanks, I have not send the application. I have letter of acceptance for winter 2022. Do you think should I apply for study permit by end of june or around first week of july is the best time to submit the application ?

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
OK thanks, I have not send the application. I have letter of acceptance for winter 2022. Do you think should I apply for study permit by end of june or around first week of july is the best time to submit the application ?
I will advice you to apply for it by the end of this June, so that you can get your study permit earlier; for you to have the time to plan for your traveling and any other important things...

Kum369

Jun 23, 2021
Hey @efermi98 did you get your PPR or refusal? I’m on same boat your inputs will be appreciated. Thanks!

Ajija

Sep 14, 2021
submitted biometric 29th Dec 2020
updated on site 29th Dec.
Message on the site is we are reviewing your application
after that nothing till date

mhk$

May 5, 2023
I submit the case on 3 April 2023 gave biometric on 12 April got correspondence letter on 29 but decision still in pending is in my other friends case they received correspondence letter along with the refusal letter at the same time, but in my case it is still in pending is it positive? Can someone share their experience with me please

mhk$

May 5, 2023
I submit the visit visa case on 3 April 2023 gave biometric on 12 April got correspondence letter on 29 but decision still in pending is in my other friends case they received correspondence letter along with the refusal letter at the same time, but in my case it is still in pending is it positive? Can someone share their experience with me please

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
I submit the visit visa case on 3 April 2023 gave biometric on 12 April got correspondence letter on 29 but decision still in pending is in my other friends case they received correspondence letter along with the refusal letter at the same time, but in my case it is still in pending is it positive? Can someone share their experience with me please
Any updates pls?

mhk$

May 5, 2023
Any updates pls?
Yes I got Canada visa in June