+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BF' Date.. Confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocky

Jul 4, 2006
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I applied for PR in Dec 2003 to CHC
Delhi and got AOR in Jan 2004. I ordered caips last year it says my BF date
is Apr 2007 and IA is not yet done. I have the following queries.

1.) Is it IA date?
2.) Can they change to next BF date on Apr 2007 as currently they are
processing 2001 and 2002 cases (what could be other reason for them to extend BF date )?
3.) If it is IA date and assume they decide for interview waiver what
will happen next. Are they send IA letter and medical at the same date (Apr
2007) or after some time?

Looking forwards to your positive reply

Thanks
Rocky

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hey
welcome this forum
1.) Is it IA date?
NO ITS NOT IA DATE, "BF" STANDS FOR BRING FORWARD DATE THAT IS APR 2007, SO ON THIS DATE UR APLPICATION WILL BE OPENED AND STUDIED BY A VISA OFFICER
2.) Can they change to next BF date on Apr 2007 as currently they are
processing 2001 and 2002 cases (what could be other reason for them to extend BF date )?
yes there always a BF date for any application , the reason for extending this date is that there is too many application to be studied and specially in new delhi so ur application will be soted till april 2007
3.) If it is IA date and assume they decide for interview waiver what
will happen next. Are they send IA letter and medical at the same date (Apr
2007) or after some time?
after IA , they will send the request to do the medicals not more than 1 month
best regards,

rocky

Jul 4, 2006
Thanks mikeramma.

Thanks for your prompt reply

As you said "they will send the request to do the medicals not more than 1 month". How did you come to know. Is it happened with one of your friend or it is the normal procedure that cic follows.

Regards,
R

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
HEY
IT HAPPENED WITH ME BUT I THINK IT TAKED 1 MONTH SINCE I AM A PNP APPLICANT, OTHER TYPE OF APPLICATION MAY VARIED BUT IT WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN A YEAR TO THE MEDICALS TO BE REQUESTED AFTER THE IA
GOOD LUCK

rocky

Jul 4, 2006
BF date activity is stoped after IA or they will put anothr BF date for medical report assasment or so on.

what is the status update in caps after medical is received to CHC.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hey
BF date activity is stoped after IA or they will put anothr BF date for medical report assasment or so on?
answer:no bf date activing will not stop, and the medicals results will be sent to paris i think , then the medicals report will be reviewed on the next bf date
in caips after the receive ur medicals and every thing is fine , they will put MO1 NEAR EACH NAME and ur status on the e-cas will be" medicals have been received" but e-cas is not always correct
cheers,