+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best place to live in Canada?

trick-r-treat

Jan 18, 2007
I read that Manitoba's immigration is expecting a 50 year high - is this one of the more immigrant-friendly places, or is there a better place to live in Canada for immigrants?

http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-to-manitoba-reaches-50-year-high.html

feline

Jan 31, 2007
Got good info from a friend who lives in Vancouver, BC: close to everything: within the city area is close to the sea, rivers and lakes, mountains (ski hills), and every few kilometers are schools, parks & playgorounds, malls, shops, restaurants, etc. and public transportation is very accessible.

jayk

Mar 24, 2007
Hi all!

Just got our medicals done and waiting....

Just wanted to know where in Vancouver, are the best schools for young children, and how is the job situation for architects and those in the construction field? Is any test or lisence needed to work in an architectural or construction firm?

Also what is a Conditional Job offer?

Thanks,

Jayk

lovingit

Apr 3, 2007
Jayk,
Could you please shed some light on this for me? How long was this process for you? Do I have to pay like $10,000 settlement when I get there? Where do I start? Say I want to wait a year or two before I move there, should I get started now? What is this about medical I keep reading? Do I just need to have my medical records or do I have to do something? How hard is it to do this? Any help you can give please.

Lost in the US

Anatoly

Mar 15, 2007
jayk said:
Hi all!

Just got our medicals done and waiting....

Just wanted to know where in Vancouver, are the best schools for young children, and how is the job situation for architects and those in the construction field? Is any test or lisence needed to work in an architectural or construction firm?

Also what is a Conditional Job offer?

Thanks,

Jayk
It's better to see that link http://www.canadavisa.com/career

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello Lovingit,
I think u need study docs provided www.CIC.gc.ca. You donot need to pay $10000 when you get there. It may take one, two, three or more years depending on location where u apply. If you live in USA, then Buffalo is best option for you to apply. It takes less than two years. For details of other please visit processing times on ww.cic.gc.ca.
Every one who is interested in immigration, has to go through a medical process. For that CIC will inform you where to have your medical checkup. There are CIC authorized Doctors all over the world who carry out medical checkup on behalf of cic and then send our reports to cic. Offcourse we have to pay Dr's fees.
Thanks
Cool

gilipsie

Star Member
Jul 11, 2007
This site helped me find out alot about the Canadian real estate market. Thanks for posting the link.