+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best Incubators & Minimum Investment

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Invited to all experience personnel whose application are in progress or already in Canada through this path.

Please advice which incubator is best in terms of services & no involvement for SUV or minimum amount of investment involve.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have you done any research on the business incubators? Without knowing your business idea/plan, you need to look at incubators that fit your sector. Some incubators are focused on IT and some agriculture. What services do you require from your business incubator will determine costs? Do you need physical space, mentorship or training? So asking about best services and costs depends on your business needs.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Have you done any research on the business incubators? Without knowing your business idea/plan, you need to look at incubators that fit your sector. Some incubators are focused on IT and some agriculture. What services do you require from your business incubator will determine costs? Do you need physical space, mentorship or training? So asking about best services and costs depends on your business needs.
I am looking for business like services to different industries..off coz space for office is required...off coz these services is related to systems, technology..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am looking for business like services to different industries..off coz space for office is required...off coz these services is related to systems, technology..
Sorry what does “off coz” mean. If you need office space & equipment, your costs will be higher. So you are IT services business? Do you have a province you want to move to?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Province not decided yet...Is office space essential requirement? or we can start business from one room of our accommodation like one flat on rent in Canada for residence as well as for office? Equipment I will arrange myself...Yes IT services

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need to either get expert advise and/or start approaching business incubators. Again, if you are IT look at those in Ontario or BC. Each program also has different acceptance criteria: some will accept startups that are no more than a business idea, whereas others require a business to already be profitable. Again this forum may not be the best place for expert advice. You may want to get professional help.

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Have you done any research on the business incubators? Without knowing your business idea/plan, you need to look at incubators that fit your sector. Some incubators are focused on IT and some agriculture. What services do you require from your business incubator will determine costs? Do you need physical space, mentorship or training? So asking about best services and costs depends on your business needs.[Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Last edited: