+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best IELTS classes in Islamabad or Rqwalpindi

sunny11

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd like to join the classes in a couple of days. Ooes anyone know where to go get some classes and prepare for IELTS in Islamabad or Rawalpindi. Many teachers offering IELTS preparatory classes but I need to know about the ones with experience and knowledge not tje fake ones. So kindly help me finding an excellent teacher. I need to score at least 7.

Looking forward to your replies, especially experienced guys.

sunny11

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fairytale1 said:
Hi all. What IELTS band is require to apply for student visa
IELTS is the requirement of institutions in Canada; it isn't required to obtain a study permit.

6.5 band score is required by different colleges and universities and some even 6.0 but most colleges/universities accept 6.5 with no band below 6.0.

sullivan h.

Aug 8, 2013
Dont know about Islamabad but if you ever think about coming to karachi, then study with Sir. Omer Khan. He is an IELTS instructor in Berlitz Language Center. The rest of the teachers werent capable enough. I completed the whole IELTS preperation course with him. He has excellent teaching and presentation skills. He had groomed me a lot and now.. i am capable enough to give private IELTS tuitions. I still remember everything he had taught in the class. I heard that he quit.. not sure. so if you ever plan on coming to karachi.. do try to get it contact with him. he can get you through.