+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best consultant north side

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
No. Because they get your money no matter what, it is always best to take care of things yourself. Many consultants only make things worse.

Pal92

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Good, liked your suggestion.
One more thing,
How would you know if any pnp is open so that you can apply, is there any pnp tracker?

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
https://www.holthelaw.com/

During my process I have used a lot of consultant services along with "All of the free information on the government website".
I did at least 2 in person and 6 video conferences.
On my experience doesn't really matter going physically to an office.

So, between an Immigration consultant and Immigration Lawyer (the one I recommended to you) I would go with the Lawyer.
The hour rate it's a little bit more expensive, but at least you will be sure to be dealing someone with a legal responsibility.
Anyways, it's only a suggestion, you can find a few other good consultants and lawyers online as well.

Reactions: Pal92

Pal92

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
https://www.holthelaw.com/

During my process I have used a lot of consultant services along with "All of the free information on the government website".
I did at least 2 in person and 6 video conferences.
On my experience doesn't really matter going physically to an office.

So, between an Immigration consultant and Immigration Lawyer (the one I recommended to you) I would go with the Lawyer.
The hour rate it's a little bit more expensive, but at least you will be sure to be dealing someone with a legal responsibility.
Anyways, it's only a suggestion, you can find a few other good consultants and lawyers online as well.
Kindly recommend crs 429 and noc 2147 computer engineers, in which pnp chanxes are more for invitation