+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best and cheapest way to transport 10-15 boxes of 2*2*1.5 feet from USA to Canada

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi All, can anyone with such experience shed some light? what will be the Best and cheapest way to transport 10-15 boxes of 2*2*1.5 feet from USA (Georgia) to Canada(Saskatchewan)? these would contain important home stuff and documents currently in use. I know driving a rental truck is one option - but are there other means as well which are not over priced? I heard USPS, DHL,Fedex also do it and some other shipping companies. Any suggestions please?

Sinha.616

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi All, can anyone with such experience shed some light? what will be the Best and cheapest way to transport 10-15 boxes of 2*2*1.5 feet from USA (Georgia) to Canada(Saskatchewan)? these would contain important home stuff and documents currently in use. I know driving a rental truck is one option - but are there other means as well which are not over priced? I heard USPS, DHL,Fedex also do it and some other shipping companies. Any suggestions please?
What did you end up doing? I am figuring out my move so thought to check with you. Thank you in advance/