+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Becoming a caregiver

AnwarAnwar

Jun 27, 2023
I completed my college diploma last year and got a three-year PSWP, I majored in baking and now work in a bakery. My boss agreed to help me immigrate, I applied for ON's International Student Program, but my score is low, my English score is not high, and there is no age point in EE. I have exceeded his maximum

I thought I would make it fast if I had an employer, I've been in the pool for almost a year and haven't made it yet. It only has two years' time, I can't see the future.

Some people have recently persuaded me to switch to the Caregiver Program because it easily finds an employer and immigration. They recommended that I complete a short-term related nursing course, saying this is necessary. I don't get it at all. If I had completed the online course at a private career college, which was a Child Caregiver or Senior Caregiver program, it would have been only 26 weeks.

Do I convert to Caregiver? Or prepare for it? If so, is it ok to just take a 6-month course? If I want him to get extra points for my current project at the same time, is it possible? After all, tuition is a huge expense. I don't know, my age has made me hesitate, I can't make a rational decision.