+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Option - Skill Immigrate International Graduate

eugmke

Jun 29, 2022
I have my PGWP issued on July 8, 2022. I have gained 4 months after graduation work experience. Also, I have 8 months coop work experience in Canada when I was a student. Now, my company is able to provide BCPNP assistance, so I'm able to apply BCPNP in February 2023. Currently, I have two ways:

1. BCPNP.
In this way, I can directly apply without EE option. So, I can get nomination in 3 months (Tech draw) and I need to spend 21 months in Federal stage. 24 months in total.

2. EE+BCPNP
In this way, I have to be idle for 7 months until Oct 2023 to get 1 year after graduation full-time work experience. And then I can apply for BCPNP nomination which is 3 months. And after that, I need to wait 12 months in federal stage. 22 months in total.

So, the timespan is similar. I prefer to do BCPNP without EE directly so that I don't need to idle for 7 months. But, I have a question, in both of the ways, can I go on vacation back to my country for 3 weeks to 6 weeks during waiting process both in province and federal stage?

Another question: BCPNP, the traditional way seems to be delivered through paper-based documents mailing. So, do we have online option for BCPNP on IRCC website? If so, could you please throw me the links and instructions on the official website?

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have my PGWP issued on July 8, 2022. I have gained 4 months after graduation work experience. Also, I have 8 months coop work experience in Canada when I was a student. Now, my company is able to provide BCPNP assistance, so I'm able to apply BCPNP in February 2023. Currently, I have two ways:

1. BCPNP.
In this way, I can directly apply without EE option. So, I can get nomination in 3 months (Tech draw) and I need to spend 21 months in Federal stage. 24 months in total.

2. EE+BCPNP
In this way, I have to be idle for 7 months until Oct 2023 to get 1 year after graduation full-time work experience. And then I can apply for BCPNP nomination which is 3 months. And after that, I need to wait 12 months in federal stage. 22 months in total.

So, the timespan is similar. I prefer to do BCPNP without EE directly so that I don't need to idle for 7 months. But, I have a question, in both of the ways, can I go on vacation back to my country for 3 weeks to 6 weeks during waiting process both in province and federal stage?

Another question: BCPNP, the traditional way seems to be delivered through paper-based documents mailing. So, do we have online option for BCPNP on IRCC website? If so, could you please throw me the links and instructions on the official website?
I see you haven't been on BC PNP website yet (easy google find) ;)
There is no more paper-based PNP applications, it's all online, although sometimes in generic email responses you may be told to do paper one (I had it this way, there was also link in that email that led me to page where at the very top was saying only online applications now).
There are plenty YT videos that give you good orientation and show the difference between the net of different PNP paths, like International Graduate or International Post-Graduate.
Good luck!

reza_n583

Jan 24, 2023
Hi can we have a talk? I'm in the same situation, your knowledge would be really helpful for me to apply for PR.
I'm waiting for ur response, thanks