+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

based on my specific situation, HELP in how to fill forms.more advices please!!?

galmxcan

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/06/2010
AOR Received.
10/08/2010
File Transfer...
30/07/2010
Med's Done....
06/11/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/10/2010
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2010
LANDED..........
26/11/2010
HI all.
Im starting to fill out the application forms, I am being sponsored by my Canadian husband and sending application outland, Im not currenlty in Canada.

I would like to share my specific situation and hope you can help me to fill out the best way my application, Im afraid to make a mistake and delay the process. Thanks a lot in advance.

*I first got to Canada with a 1yr work permit, during the last months of my permit I met my now husband at work, then I change status and got a 1yr student permit but I kept working eventhough my permit had expired, since I started at that job legally I belive they kept reporting my taxes...

1. Is there a way this could affect my application??
2. I undestand I have to mention about that job because thats how I met my husband...but I wont say I kept working there or should I??

*I then asked for an extension of my student visa because at that time I hadnt finished my program, the extension was denied with no explanation and I was ordered to leave when the first study permit expired, I did leave as requested and returned to my country but went back to Canada 2 weeks later,I had a hard time that at the Immigration Officer at the port of entry but I was able to get a TRV, for 6months, enough time to finish with my school program.

On Schedule 1 Background/Declaration
Question 9 Point 3
They ask If I´ve been refused status, 3.does the student permit s are considered there?
4.Should I mention about the extension of my study permit being denied??
Point 4 They ask If I´ve been ordered to leave, 5.Should I mention there for when extension was denied and they asked me to leave once my original study permit expired??
Question 11
6.How detailed I have to be in that area?? Periods of time or every single month??

tgchi13

Nov 25, 2009
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NY via Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 08
File Transfer...
05 August 08
Med's Request
April 08
Med's Done....
June 08
Interview........
12 Nov 09
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
refused Nov 09
Re: based on my specific situation, HELP in how to fill forms PLZ!

galmxcan said:
HI all.
Im starting to fill out the application forms, I am being sponsored by my Canadian husband and sending application outland, Im not currenlty in Canada.

I would like to share my specific situation and hope you can help me to fill out the best way my application, Im afraid to make a mistake and delay the process. Thanks a lot in advance.

*I first got to Canada with a 1yr work permit, during the last months of my permit I met my now husband at work, then I change status and got a 1yr student permit but I kept working eventhough my permit had expired, since I started at that job legally I belive they kept reporting my taxes...

1. Is there a way this could affect my application??
2. I undestand I have to mention about that job because thats how I met my husband...but I wont say I kept working there or should I??

*I then asked for an extension of my student visa because at that time I hadnt finished my program, the extension was denied with no explanation and I was ordered to leave when the first study permit expired, I did leave as requested and returned to my country but went back to Canada 2 weeks later,I had a hard time that at the Immigration Officer at the port of entry but I was able to get a TRV, for 6months, enough time to finish with my school program.

On Schedule 1 Background/Declaration
Question 9 Point 3
They ask If I´ve been refused status, 3.does the student permit s are considered there?
4.Should I mention about the extension of my study permit being denied??
Point 4 They ask If I´ve been ordered to leave, 5.Should I mention there for when extension was denied and they asked me to leave once my original study permit expired??
Question 11
6.How detailed I have to be in that area?? Periods of time or every single month??
Wait for more specific advice, but yes, you have to be completely honest, especially since you will already have a file in the system that shows this information. BUT the good news, I think, is that you eventually waded through Immigration at upon entry so you should now maintain the honesty and expect to fight your way through on this too. If you are dishonest, it will catch up with you.

galmxcan

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/06/2010
AOR Received.
10/08/2010
File Transfer...
30/07/2010
Med's Done....
06/11/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/10/2010
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2010
LANDED..........
26/11/2010
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION.

THANKS A LOT! & good luck everyone

scorpio2009

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes tell them every thing.because they have got your information.if u lie then they may reject ur case.
you have got valid reason for leaving canada(like you havent got extension so you needed to leave).
Nothing wrong in telling right.
you will get through this process as u r going to apply under spouse category.
but mension every thing of your past so that u can justify ur self during interview if required.if ur mrg is geniun then they hv to issue u a visa.
good luck.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, so first you worked illegally while on a student permit after your work permit had expired and then you came back and proceeded to study on a TRV after you were denied to extend your student visa. I don't think that looks very good for you but lying is also not very good for you. I think you should talk to a lawyer about this.

galmxcan

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/06/2010
AOR Received.
10/08/2010
File Transfer...
30/07/2010
Med's Done....
06/11/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/10/2010
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2010
LANDED..........
26/11/2010
scorpio2009 said:
yes tell them every thing.because they have got your information.if u lie then they may reject ur case.
you have got valid reason for leaving canada(like you havent got extension so you needed to leave).
Nothing wrong in telling right.
you will get through this process as u r going to apply under spouse category.
but mension every thing of your past so that u can justify ur self during interview if required.if ur mrg is geniun then they hv to issue u a visa.
good luck.
HI
sorry I didnt have the chance to thank you before so THANKS!
Is it true that when you are being sponsored in the family class (spouse) they overlook those mistakes of working without permit??

I will speak the true... :S
G