+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Baryana and other forum Members Need Help

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Thanks in advance for your help

I did apply my visa on 14 -05-2015 on paper in personal,in Pretoria office , but I did not submitted my passport because I m live in neighbourhood country (swaziland ), even I did not send it by courier because I was thinking they would do request me send my passport after their decision .
Today I had live chat and also did call and e mail to vac office pretoria and they said to me your application will not be finalised until we get your passport .They said to me send your passport .

here is the e mail conversation .

----Please, Do not delete this line.--------
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Visa Help Desk.

As per your conversation with Innocentia on the phone and on the live chat, you need to submit your passport.

Khokela
Customer Care
Canada Visa Application Centre

>>>>>>>>
Added On 01 July 2015 11.12 AM BY shary_4u [ Customer ]

Dear Sir/Madam

I did apply my application for TRV on 14th of May 2015 ,but could not received any response .Do you need any further documents .

Thanks
Arshad Muhammad

SWAZILAND

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Arshad,

As per your conversation with Innocentia on the phone and on the live chat, you need to submit your passport.
You must submit your passport along with your visa application. This is part of the complete documentation required for processing paper applications.

For online applications, applicants send their passports only after they get passport requests.

Please submit your passport at the nearest VAC ie Pretoria.

Hope you get your TRV soon

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Thank you so much
Today I have sent it by DHL and they will get it tomorrow.
Dose it impact on my application? I have submitted all certified pages of my passport when I have submitted my application .
Vac officer did not ask me any thing about passport return .

Any how let's c
Once again thanks , you guys gives us your time