+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Barcodes

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
For the forms IMM 1344 and IMM 0008, it's mentioned that you must first validate the forms and then print the entire form including the page with barcodes.

My question is will these barcodes only show up once I print or should i be seeing them right now? Random question but any answer is appreciated.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Once you successfully validate, they will show up at the bottom of the document. It will generate a new page (or two) with barcodes at the bottom that you will be able to see in your pdf reader.

I did personally have an issue with them not displaying on a Macbook laptop and I had to do it on my Windows PC instead. Never really looked into why, it was probably an old pdf reader version or something. Since it just worked on my other PC I just did it there instead.

Do make sure that it validated successfully though. If there's a warning that you missed something or there's some discrepancy, they won't generate.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
After being validated, the IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 will create barcode pages. When you’re preparing your application, place these barcode pages right underneath your checklist.

Note:The IMM 5669 (Schedule A) form will not produce a barcode page when it’s validated.

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
Ok much appreciated. I've already validated both forms but barcodes are not showing up just text. The barcode pages are created but i'm wondering if i'll only see the barcodes once I print.

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
I'm currently using adobe acrobat reader on my macbook air. I'll probably open the forms on a windows laptop or pc to see if the barcodes are visible. Thanks again

EmmaM

Jul 6, 2020
Ok much appreciated. I've already validated both forms but barcodes are not showing up just text. The barcode pages are created but i'm wondering if i'll only see the barcodes once I print.
I'm having the same issue when I validate my IMM 0008 on my MacBook... the barcode page shows up, but the places where barcodes should be is blank. I don't have a PC to try it on. Did you ever get it to work?