+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Barcode Pages

skyfitch

May 29, 2017
Hi guys

Please I need your help urgently again.

1. I am confused with the barcode instruction. Do I place the barcodes of both IMM1344 and IMM0008 on top of IMM1344 or do I place each barcodes on their respective forms.

2. On IMM0008 form question 3 where it says 'How many family members are included in this application' Do I need to include the sponsor or do I just write one? my husband and kids have already got PR.

Help me please somebody.

Many thanks

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
My understanding is that all barcode pages should be at the top of your application, not with the forms they relate to.

Reactions: malimu

jseb

Jul 5, 2016
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Validate your forms

Some forms have a “Validate” button, specifically the

• IMM 1344 (Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and Undertaking)
  • IMM 0008 (Generic Application form for Canada) and
  • IMM 5669 (Schedule A).
You should fill out your forms on a computer and validate them electronically to make sure you’ve answered all questions. This reduces mistakes and helps you submit a form that is complete. When you click on the Validate button, any missing information will be identified by a pop-up error message or a red square around the fields that need to be completed.

Important: If you are unable to fill out your forms using a computer or are unable to successfully validate your forms, you must provide a written explanation for why you were unable to do so.

After being validated, the IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 will create barcode pages (see image below). When you’re preparing your application, place these barcode pages right underneath your checklist.

Note:The IMM 5669 (Schedule A) form will not produce a barcode page when it’s validated.

IMPORTANT: If you have any problems viewing or validating your forms, please see these Help Centre questions:

I can’t open my form in PDF format

After clicking the validate button, nothing happens and I don’t see barcodes.

Note: The Help Centre information about viewing PDF documents applies to all PDF documents.

After you validate the forms to generate barcodes, print the form. Then, the applicable client must sign the form in ink. Unsigned forms will not be accepted.

Reactions: lynne197910

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
1. For the barcode, just as the poster above pasted, it should be under the checklist form but people put it on top and it works fine. What really matter is that all barcodes pages should be grouped together and put first before or after checklist on top of the stack.

2. Put the number of people excluding citizens or those who have PR. So put 1 for yourself.

ermaharaja

May 8, 2017
I kept the bardcode pages as generated and kept with the respective documents. Will my application sent back for this?

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
I kept the bardcode pages as generated and kept with the respective documents. Will my application sent back for this?
I read clearly bar codes must be after the document check list. Not with the respective forums

If you will have issues it may delay things. Rest someone can answer