+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement Alternatives in Pakistan

rchel72

Dec 7, 2012
Does anybody have any experience on how to sponsor under age kids for a student permit (grqade 7th)
thank you

soccer12o

Dec 17, 2012
I am not expierenced, but i have much information on this matter. If your child is a pakistan, you need to get his admission in grade 7 in canadian school and then you need you send admission confirmation for study permit ALONG WITH A LETTER OF CUSTODION. They will hopefully, tell you to choose your child a custodion in Canada, and if you dont have anyone in Canada, then they will tell you to arrange HOMESTAY for your child.

rchel72

Dec 7, 2012
hi thanks for your reply, h

he is not my child he is my nephew and I will be the sponsor here in canada, my sister is applying for a LIC at the same time, they got reques for medicals last week, I sent a letter from school here in canada where he will be attending. Im worried because when the sent request for medicals first they sent one for my sister and the 1 week after one for my nephew. I don't know what else I can do for my part to help them getting their visa. Im just asking questions to see the experience of everybody else.
Thank you so much ;D

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
@stmani
Sorry i was away from this forum due to my shoping process. now i can give you reply... Yar if you are in karachi give me your cell no. i will discuss all things on phone.
It is not a difficult path, one of the best and easiest path, but its all depend up your University selection, if you did not select a gud institute then you might suffer to pay a huge amount.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
mohsinis said:
@ stmani
Sorry i was away from this forum due to my shoping process. now i can give you reply... Yar if you are in karachi give me your cell no. i will discuss all things on phone.
It is not a difficult path, one of the best and easiest path, but its all depend up your University selection, if you did not select a gud institute then you might suffer to pay a huge amount.
I appreciate your response Mohsin. My cell is 03363172088. Please send me sms and I will call you back to discuss this matter. Thanks a lot bro.

rehmanaly

Jun 28, 2012
soccer12o said:
But I have observed, expierenced and discussed the bank statement loan matter(running finance) with lots of consultants in Karachi and found that all of them are against RF and always opine not to go for RF as CHC does not accept the RF and refuses the issueing of visa. Therefore, please double check this point prior to applying on the basis of RF.
After a long research about this matter i came to this point that, I think you are right, the matter which discussed above is obviousness about RF. Canada only accept 4 month liquid amount bank statement, NO RF NO LOAN will work for visa, Yes you can show A loan letter but you still need to have to show a liquid amount Statement, Actually CHC wanna make sure that you have a sufficient amount and strong financial background. Please message me if i am wrong.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
alwaysoptimistic said:
his number is 03212419593. his name is iqbal bhai, he is a consultant so discuss this issue with him
@ alwaysoptimistic

I tried contacting iqbal regarding loan letter and he says he wont be able to organize one for me.......

Kabeerkhan333

Oct 3, 2013
alwaysoptimistic said:
his number is 03212419593. his name is iqbal bhai, he is a consultant so discuss this issue with him
Kindly help me get to a person who charges fee for depositing amount in my account and i can apply for RF by showing that amount. in desperate need. kindly get back to me asap

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
minhaj khan said:
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards
the money has to be in cash form sitting in your account for 4 months or more before you apply the visa.

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
what if i show 20k CAD in my fathers bank account for 4 months and still kept my aunt as for boarding and lodging still i should provide her bank details to the visa officer or the property, tax and business paper would be enough?

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
minhaj khan said:
what if i show 20k CAD in my fathers bank account for 4 months and still kept my aunt as for boarding and lodging still i should provide her bank details to the visa officer or the property, tax and business paper would be enough?
other documents as mentioned would be an added advantage however showing cash in MUST!!

zakii

May 22, 2014
heLOOO CAN SOME help me about bank balance ,,, how can i made it ,, please reply me ,, optimistic i am also frm ur village mardan ,, reply me any one plz

khabkhab

Aug 2, 2014
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct. 2014
Med's Request
14 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Up-front
VISA ISSUED...
31 Dec. 2014
LANDED..........
9 Jan 2015
alwaysoptimistic said:
yes that is possible and quite happens a lot in many cities. which city are u from? I know a person in Karachi. by the way i am from mardan,kpk.In my city there are many but there must be many in ur city
Some consultants say that they can arrange a sponsor and show him as our uncle. Is that safe? Or cic totally knocks such cases out off the park forever