+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Draft Sent from Canadian Bank in Canada will be accepted ?

nyounaki

Sep 3, 2011
hi There ,
I would appreciate if someone answer me the following :
This is regarding the schedule fee , the visa office will be applied in Canada Embassy in Jordan:
In fact:
My brother will apply a visit visa using Canada Embassy in Jordan as mentioned on their web site (visa office in Jordan)
"....
- Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
- Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted.
..."
Based on that , I have sent him bank draft including the schedule fee from my Bank account in Canada addressed to "General Receiver of canada" and his name mentioned in the back of bank draft and as I said that was according to Canada embassy in Jordan 's web site

However when I checked the check list document (in temporary visa application kit) , there is a note (which looks completely conflict with above ) mentioned as the following:

"...Note: Visa offices do not accept payment receipts from Canadian banks...."

which one the right? is the bank draft be rejected ?
in other way -and as a conclusion-:

I have provided a candian bank draft from my account in Canada to my brother (his name mentioned at the back of the bank draft) to be able applying the visa using visa Office in Jordan any wrong on that ?. did someone do the same and then rejected? or accepted ? anyone has experience on that ?.
I appreciate your assistance for this matter as soon as possible
regards

nyounaki

Sep 3, 2011
Please some one can help on this post thanks in advance
nyounaki said:
hi There ,
This is regarding the schedule fee , the visa office will be applied in Canada Embassy in Jordan:
In fact:
My brother will apply a visit visa using Canada Embassy in Jordan as mentioned on their web site (visa office in Jordan)
"....
- Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted.
..."
Based on that , I have sent him bank draft including the schedule fee from my Bank account in Canada addressed to "General Receiver of canada" and his name mentioned in the back of bank draft and as I said that was according to Canada embassy in Jordan 's web site

However when I checked the check list document (in temporary visa application kit) , there is a note (which looks completely conflict with above ) mentioned as the following:

I have provided a candian bank draft from my account in Canada to my brother (his name mentioned at the back of the bank draft) to be able applying the visa using visa Office in Jordan any wrong on that ?. did someone do the same and then rejected? or accepted ? anyone has experience on that ?.
regards

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
nyounaki said:
hi There ,
In fact:
"....
..."

regards
I know Canadian consulate in Pakistan does not accept it. It requires payment made in local banks. So, check the website of Canadian consulate in your country. check visit visa section, FAQs and how to apply sections.

S

sting

Where did you get it from????

"....
..."

if I am not mistaking, this is valid if you apply from Canada.

nyounaki

Sep 3, 2011
Hi from this web Canada embassy in Jordan : canadainternational.gc.ca/jordan-jordanie/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
regards

sting said:
Where did you get it from????

"....
..."

if I am not mistaking, this is valid if you apply from Canada.

S

sting

Your case is as per instruction. So you are good.

>> This is referring to the receipts which Bank would issue here if you paid fees at the bank in Canada. I am not sure if you paid any immigration fees at the bank here or not. I did. The fee receipts name is IMM 5401. Checklist says, IMM5401 is not acceptable for your case.
See option 2 at cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
CIC would provide you the form if you request. So you are cool;