Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Recently, I got the response from the visa officer, he has requested for fresh job offer later but now the company which offered the job initially has refused to give me the offer later.

This is very unethical and unprofessional, I have invested almost 10k CAD to pay for this process & immigration lawyer in addition to gathering the documents. Furthermore, I have waited for more than two years for this and have left other career options to prefer this route.

Kindly give me advise that what can be done and what are the options now.
So you're applying for a work permit and your employer won't give an offer letter? Which means there's no position waiting for you ?

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
So you're applying for a work permit and your employer won't give an offer letter? Which means there's no position waiting for you ?
I did sign employment contract back in 2019 when the process started, but now embassy has asked to get fresh offer letter which my employeer has resfued to provide.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did sign employment contract back in 2019 when the process started, but now embassy has asked to get fresh offer letter which my employeer has resfued to provide.
Unfortunately your employer is under no legal obligation to issue a fresh offer letter.

The embassy requested the fresh offer letter to have your employer confirm your services are still required in Canada. It sounds like your employer is unfortunately saying they are not.

Have you been in contact with your employer about this directly?

Mr. Ax

Dec 8, 2018
Unfortunately your employer is under no legal obligation to issue a fresh offer letter.

The embassy requested the fresh offer letter to have your employer confirm your services are still required in Canada. It sounds like your employer is unfortunately saying they are not.

Have you been in contact with your employer about this directly?
Yes I tried to reach out to them, but they are neither replying my emails or calls. A signed employment contract is a legal binding and according to one lawyer I have consulted with they are required to pay 3 months salaries for termination of contract as per law in Ontario plus I can claim damages.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I tried to reach out to them, but they are neither replying my emails or calls. A signed employment contract is a legal binding and according to one lawyer I have consulted with they are required to pay 3 months salaries for termination of contract as per law in Ontario plus I can claim damages.
If the employer isn't responding and you want to try to get termination pay, then I think your only option now is to work with an employment lawyer in Canada.

baljit007

May 7, 2020
good morning sir
i applied caips note for visa application(work permit) march 2021. which lodged on feb 2020(LMO based TRV)

received PFL on april 2020 regarding salary which said we have verify with the bank the salary payments indicated on the salary are not actually salary deposits.
i receive my salary in saving bank account through company’s direct deposit from last four years.

i submitted strong proofs of salary like
ITR,payslip last one year,employer confirmation letter
EPFO statement,ESI CARD ,confirmation letter from bank, salaey certificate
bank statement of four years (60 pages of proofs)

In my caips note below information are available
CORESPONDENCE
OUTGOING : 1
CREATED DATE 2020/11/10
CREATED BY @@@@
UPDATED BY @@@
DOCUMENT TYPE::: ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST
TYPE :: PDF
my company received verification email on 27 march 2021 and ask employment details company send all required details to CHC(new delhi)
sir plz describe me what can i hope.
i m waiting from feb 2020.
thanks

Rehman@phd

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Dear all,

I applied for work permit on 11 may 2021. Did medical and biometric also. I applied online on IRCC website. How I will know about my visa office? So I can enquire my status as it is still showing

Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

lovemeow1991

Jul 24, 2021
Dear all,

I applied for work permit on 11 may 2021. Did medical and biometric also. I applied online on IRCC website. How I will know about my visa office? So I can enquire my status as it is still showing

Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

any update?

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Recently, I got the response from the visa officer, he has requested for fresh job offer later but now the company which offered the job initially has refused to give me the offer later.

This is very unethical and unprofessional, I have invested almost 10k CAD to pay for this process & immigration lawyer in addition to gathering the documents. Furthermore, I have waited for more than two years for this and have left other career options to prefer this route.

I agree with you. No Ethics. Only money matters.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada

Why employer refused to provide you with a new offer letter? What they replied to you?