+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting passports from Canadian consulate in New York City- Mailed May 3rd 2012

AKS79

Jun 19, 2012
Hello all,

I mailed my documents on May 3rd and I haven't received my travelling documents until now.
No email correspondence nor any reply to my emails whatsoever, it is very frustrating.
I never had any problem with any other country embassy/consulate in the past.
It has been more than 46 days there is no tracking system nor you can see your application status and top of that they don't pick up our calls.
These people have to take some responsibility when they deal with foreign passports.
I am thinking of going to the consulate office in a day or two.

- AKS

gnanasekarans

Jun 15, 2012
Hi AKS,

I am in the exact same position as you...mailed my docs on may 7th, absolutely no response and totally in the dark. So unprofessional and arrogant attitude. Please let me know how ur visit to consulate goes as I may need to do the same. Lets join forces and I am ready to take them to task if they have lost my passport or anything like that. Pls keep us upadted and I will too.

thanks

AKS79 said:
Hello all,

I mailed my documents on May 3rd and I haven't received my travelling documents until now.
No email correspondence nor any reply to my emails whatsoever, it is very frustrating.
I never had any problem with any other country embassy/consulate in the past.
It has been more than 46 days there is no tracking system nor you can see your application status and top of that they don't pick up our calls.
These people have to take some responsibility when they deal with foreign passports.
I am thinking of going to the consulate office in a day or two.

- AKS

AKS79

Jun 19, 2012
I am planning to visit the consulate at NYC to collect my travel documents.
What would be the best time?

AKS79

Jun 19, 2012
VERY BAD NEWS.
Finallly, I received an email from consulate that they have lost my package.
I and my wife both lost all our original travel documents.

I am in a terrible situation. can someone please advise further.

Thanks
AKS

dlsfloor

Jan 17, 2009
some time i think your guys is very dum!! never read the consulate NY processing time!! take 30 business days to complete the application!! 95% aplication is refuse because your not hire a property lawyer or lack of document! please u are refuse some time because u r not skill worker !

AKS79

Jun 19, 2012
Hi gnanasekarans,

Did you hear from the consulate yet? It looks like applications reached on May 7th seems to have trouble finding the package.

Please keep us updated.

Thanks
AKS

sanos8

Jun 24, 2012
Gnanasekaran, once you read this forum email your id to rsanthosh8@gmail.com. We were 8 members now in the same situation and trying to reach Consulate to get appointment. So, we will include your name also in it.

Dharmaraj

Jul 20, 2012
sanos8 said:
Gnanasekaran, once you read this forum email your id to rsanthosh8 @ gmail.com. We were 8 members now in the same situation and trying to reach Consulate to get appointment. So, we will include your name also in it.
Hi all
I also made a mistake by sending the passport via mail.I mailed on jul1st .till now I didn't get my passport.I have my interview scheduled on 30th of this month in Canada. Can anyone please help me in providing a solution.
Dharmaraj