+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attend to School in Ontario On a visitors visa

Alice32

Mar 5, 2013
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen born about of Canada. I want to move near Toronto with my kids. they are Canadian citizens too, but they didn't get their proof of citizenship yet, we've just applied for it. I was wondering if there is a way for them to attend a public school(for free), because I will probably get a visitor visa for them, is there another option? Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Admissions & Registration

Every child who lives in Toronto is welcome to attend a TDSB school. You can register at any time during the school year.

Parents of students aged 4 to 13 can register directly at their neighbourhood school by bringing the following items:
Proof of age (such as a birth certificate or passport)
Proof of home address (such as purchase or lease agreement or a utility bill showing name and address)
Proof of custody (where applicable)
Children Without Immigration Status
Children not born in Canada who are living in Toronto without Canadian immigration status are welcome and eligible to attend TDSB schools without payment of admission fees. Any document which verifies the student's legal name, date of birth, home address, custody papers where applicable, and date of entry to Canada ( required for ESL funding purposes), is acceptable for TDSB school registration. A passport ( travel document) may be used to verify the student's name, date of birth and date of entry to Canada, in the absence of an immigration document or birth certificate. Where there is no official document to verify the required information, the TDSB accepts written signed letters of confirmation of the student's information from lawyers, notary publics, medical doctors, or other persons of recognized standing in the Toronto community.

http://www.tdsb.on.ca/_site/ViewItem.asp?siteid=90&menuid=313&pageid=241

jatin_jai5

Mar 7, 2013
is there any difficulty to get offer letter if there is 9 year education gap in 10 and 12 class

plzzzzz anyone help me

i passed my 10 in 2004 and now appearing for 12 in 2013. can i get admit in any of Canadian collage.
between these time i helped my grandpaa in farming.