+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot - No LMIA required for employer?

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

Asking for a friend. An agency in Dubai told my friend that "Employer do not need to go through the process of obtaining a LMIA under this program".

Is it true?

This agency also told him, they can arrange job offer from one of their partner companies. Is it possible?

Agency name is EGRRIS.

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,

Asking for a friend. An agency in Dubai told my friend that "Employer do not need to go through the process of obtaining a LMIA under this program".

Is it true?

This agency also told him, they can arrange job offer from one of their partner companies. Is it possible?

Agency name is EGRRIS.
Yes it is true, however the employer must prove some recruitment efforts until he doesn't find a Canadian for the job. After that, he can recruit someone from overseas

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,

Is it true?

Agency name is EGRRIS.
Also, the employer must be on the list of designated employers specific to the province you are applying to