+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP Report...Post RQ

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
omet said:
Has anyone received a recent ATIP mentioning FPAT? I received mine 1 month ago and there is no FPAT mentioned (RQ analyzed and sent to a judge for hearing). I'm not sure whether it's a good sign or not.
Probably not, if they sent your file to judge--they are probably recommending against approval. Be prepared for a tough hearing. You might want to lawyer up soon.

omet

May 4, 2016
MW2015 and links18,

My timeline:

Applied in June 2013
Test: December 2013
RQ: January 2014

There is no FPAT in the ATIP. I have forgetten to declare a 5 month period where I was unemployed but I have solid proofs that I was residing in Canada. Cell phone bills with outgoing calls from Toronto almost every day and credit card statements showing transactions within Canada again pretty much everyday.

Would you recommend anything else to presented to CIC? Do you think I should wait for the hearing or submit all these documents now?

Regards,

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
omet said:
MW2015 and links18,

My timeline:

Applied in June 2013
Test: December 2013
RQ: January 2014

There is no FPAT in the ATIP. I have forgetten to declare a 5 month period where I was unemployed but I have solid proofs that I was residing in Canada. Cell phone bills with outgoing calls from Toronto almost every day and credit card statements showing transactions within Canada again pretty much everyday.

Would you recommend anything else to presented to CIC? Do you think I should wait for the hearing or submit all these documents now?

Regards,
Make sure you get all that on the record. If you have to appeal a denial from the judge it will only be based on evidence already on file. At this stage, I'd seek professional advice.

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
omet said:
so I should send all the additional documents I have to IRRC?

Regards,
I am not sure if it would be better to send them to IIRC now or wait and present to judge at hearing. That's why I suggest consulting professional help....