+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER ( NOT MANAGER!!!)

Shawcky1

Jun 8, 2018
Hey Guys
My current position is assistant project manager and my current job duties are as follows:
Monitor and supervise subcontractor’s activities and detect any lack of information that could be
needed by the O&M phase.
 Generate the daily, weekly and monthly report of the project.
 Generate and analyze the monthly operation report for the whole system and report suggestions to
the client for better operation.
 Review the system as built drawings.
 Generate an operation plan according to the system design.
 Review equipment manuals to implement recommended working procedures.
 Monitor the system’s readiness/response to emergency situations.
 Assure the quality of the effluent through the continuous monitoring of lab measurements and
equipment functionality in line with legal requirements.
 Review the contractors HSE plan and supervise its implementation.
 Work on QHSE issues related to the project facilities and recommend solutions.
 Conduct investigations on the incident /accidents and suggest corrections for the non-reoccurrence
 Generate Budget Estimate for the non-recurring and baseline costs of the project
 Generate cash flows for the project to assure constant liquidity at all times
 Communicate with the client to ensure all project deliverables are being met and in line with the
contract and technical proposal requirements.
 Assist in defining strategies for money collection from the client ensuring that the payment is
effected according to contract and FIDIC.

I am in a junior management position and after reading the suggested classification codes assigned titles, duties and requirements, it seems that it will not fit my profile
There is another NOC 1241 which may be more relevant but I am not sure.
Can you refer me to another NOCs which may fit more the above profile?

Thanks

Viduggu

Mar 14, 2023
Hey Guys
My current position is assistant project manager and my current job duties are as follows:
Monitor and supervise subcontractor’s activities and detect any lack of information that could be
needed by the O&M phase.
 Generate the daily, weekly and monthly report of the project.
 Generate and analyze the monthly operation report for the whole system and report suggestions to
the client for better operation.
 Review the system as built drawings.
 Generate an operation plan according to the system design.
 Review equipment manuals to implement recommended working procedures.
 Monitor the system’s readiness/response to emergency situations.
 Assure the quality of the effluent through the continuous monitoring of lab measurements and
equipment functionality in line with legal requirements.
 Review the contractors HSE plan and supervise its implementation.
 Work on QHSE issues related to the project facilities and recommend solutions.
 Conduct investigations on the incident /accidents and suggest corrections for the non-reoccurrence
 Generate Budget Estimate for the non-recurring and baseline costs of the project
 Generate cash flows for the project to assure constant liquidity at all times
 Communicate with the client to ensure all project deliverables are being met and in line with the
contract and technical proposal requirements.
 Assist in defining strategies for money collection from the client ensuring that the payment is
effected according to contract and FIDIC.

I am in a junior management position and after reading the suggested classification codes assigned titles, duties and requirements, it seems that it will not fit my profile
There is another NOC 1241 which may be more relevant but I am not sure.
Can you refer me to another NOCs which may fit more the above profile?

Thanks

Viduggu

Mar 14, 2023
Hi,
Can you share your experience am also a jr project manager in IT in PMO office.

I manage projects including implementation of information systems, migration from on premise to cloud based solutions, integration with student information systems in IT department of a post secondary college .I have 1.5 years of experience. I am thinking of adding my profile under noc code 20012 "computer and information system managers". This noc code says it requires several years of experience. Will it affect my application? Please advise and help. Thank you!!