File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
recently i have received passport request from singapore they have returned all my relationship proofs back. but they are asking for new medical and PC again along with 4 new photos which i have already submitted with my main application. my medical is valid until june 2012. anything wrong?????? thanks in advance

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Call/ email to clarify.

It could have been a simple mistake. They must have general copies of all of these types of letters and they accidentally pulled up the one asking for a new medical when yours just needs to ask for the passport.... Or if you had any "iffy" medical conditions perhaps they want to be sure that there's nothing wrong for sure that changed in the time of them processing your papers.

Definitely call or email to clarify. Or if the cost of the medical isn't a problem for you, just send them the medical to speed up the issuing of your visa.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
tink23 said:
Call/ email to clarify.

It could have been a simple mistake. They must have general copies of all of these types of letters and they accidentally pulled up the one asking for a new medical when yours just needs to ask for the passport.... Or if you had any "iffy" medical conditions perhaps they want to be sure that there's nothing wrong for sure that changed in the time of them processing your papers.

Definitely call or email to clarify. Or if the cost of the medical isn't a problem for you, just send them the medical to speed up the issuing of your visa.
i have just found out that they have removed the medical center's name from their list where my medical examination took place. this might be the reason. but my concern is... i have smoking 5-10 cigarettes per day for the last 5 years... is this going to b a problem in the chest x ray???? i know its silly question but i am bit worried.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
I don't know for sure, but it's my understanding that with the chest x-ray they're looking mainly for TB. I could be wrong though. Maybe lung cancer too? From what I've read though it's mainly for TB since it is very contagious and dangerous for the public.

You can use this as an opportunity to try to quit! Although the health benefits won't be quick enough to help you out on the medical exam it will still be a great health improvement for your life! I wouldn't worry too much though. There must be thousands of ppl that get through who have smoked more than a pack a day without it being a problem.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
tink23 said:
I don't know for sure, but it's my understanding that with the chest x-ray they're looking mainly for TB. I could be wrong though. Maybe lung cancer too? From what I've read though it's mainly for TB since it is very contagious and dangerous for the public.

You can use this as an opportunity to try to quit! Although the health benefits won't be quick enough to help you out on the medical exam it will still be a great health improvement for your life! I wouldn't worry too much though. There must be thousands of ppl that get through who have smoked more than a pack a day without it being a problem.
thanks for your advice and reply. good luck to u and pray for me.. day after tomorrow im going for my medical test.