+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ask anything regarding IELTS

Hussain_Khan

Nov 8, 2012
Congratulations, your scores are awesome Singh! Can you tell where you took the exam??

I wrote my IELTS in Hyderabad on 8th Dec, I felt Reading and listening were difficult, but I am pretty confident that I did well. Again not sure ??? got to wait till 21st Dec for the results. :-X

edos4all

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
What Application did you score that great score for, is it PNP? and what is the Minimium required Grade do they need or Ovaral Grade. please i need to know this if you guys knows.

H19

Dec 5, 2012
hi i am going to take General IELTS exam i need the material
can any one share me
here is my email address haile.1900@gmail.com

thanks a lot !!!!

Hussain_Khan

Nov 8, 2012
H19 said:
hi i am going to take General IELTS exam i need the material
can any one share me
here is my email address haile.1900 @ gmail.com

thanks a lot !!!!
Hi H19,

Refer this website www.ielts-simon.com every day and check the archives too. This guy is an ielts ex examiner and he posts good tips on all the modules. As many of us would be afraid of writing exam, his e-book will help you in acheiving good scores and believe me it's awsome! I had bought the book and it really helped me a lot...I took the exam and waiting for the results... ???

All the best!

osos2020

Dec 11, 2012
I am going 2 take the General exam 2 .. thank u so much Hussain_Khan Bro :) .. any more suggestion guys !!

networksingh

Dec 9, 2012
IELTS for general is easier as compared to academic as they are only testing your basic English skills required for your job profile whereas Academic one is slightly difficult because the course content has to be delivered to the student and his total grasping depends on method of delivery

networksingh

Dec 9, 2012
Hussain_Khan said:
Congratulations, your scores are awesome Singh! Can you tell where you took the exam??

I wrote my IELTS in Hyderabad on 8th Dec, I felt Reading and listening were difficult, but I am pretty confident that I did well. Again not sure ??? got to wait till 21st Dec for the results. :-X
I gave in ludhiana hussain

networksingh

Dec 9, 2012
osos2020 said:
I am going 2 take the General exam 2 .. thank u so much Hussain_Khan Bro :) .. any more suggestion guys !!
Get the content from torrents.eu practice cambridge ielts and many more are there... i just studied two days before ... yea i'm bragging ... but still my background is all CBSE