+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad, just like to know your CRS, have you got an ITA?

Ameya25

Sep 11, 2015
satya10 said:
Asivad, just like to know your CRS, have you got an ITA?
hi everyone,
I m really tensed, i m on treatment for Tb menigitis and it is going to finish in december, it is not active or pulmeric as my lungs ,sputum , chest xray all results came negative, i just had an seviere headache, but the doctors started the treatment....they really dint know what was my cause....i cant stop my medication as it is started bfre my results come...my doctor told me as it is not communicable and not dangerous and canada will not reject me.....plse some one help me.......plse

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ameya25 said:
hi everyone,
I m really tensed, i m on treatment for Tb menigitis and it is going to finish in december, it is not active or pulmeric as my lungs ,sputum , chest xray all results came negative, i just had an seviere headache, but the doctors started the treatment....they really dint know what was my cause....i cant stop my medication as it is started bfre my results come...my doctor told me as it is not communicable and not dangerous and canada will not reject me.....plse some one help me.......plse
Sorry to hear about your situation and hope you recuperate and get well soon.

There is nothing you can do on this front. You will just have to truthfully declare this health condition to the panel physician when you go for your medicals and they will decide if this merits serious attention or not. As others have pointed out earlier, CIC officials cannot casually reject applicants on health grounds and require considerable justification to do that so you can still harbor hope especially the way you describe your condition as non-threatening and non-communicable.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Ameya25 said:
hi everyone,
I did a quick search on google. There are
A number of References there. Good luck with your treatment and a
Full recovery.
"Applicants identified as having active TB are denied entry to Canada until proof of complete treatment: three negative sputum smears and cultures, and stable and/or improving chest x-rays taken over a minimum period of 3 months. The treatment should follow Canadian standards or, in some circumstances, follow the World Health Organization or the source country’s national TB standards".

Ameya25

Sep 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Sorry to hear about your situation and hope you recuperate and get well soon.

There is nothing you can do on this front. You will just have to truthfully declare this health condition to the panel physician when you go for your medicals and they will decide if this merits serious attention or not. As others have pointed out earlier, CIC officials cannot casually reject applicants on health grounds and require considerable justification to do that so you can still harbor hope especially the way you describe your condition as non-threatening and non-communicable.
Thank you soo much...i been on treatment since january from uk...it is going to finish by couple of months time i m going to submit my profile this month....i had three test already and all came negative tb....they started medication before the results come...and now they cant stop it ...anyway fingercross....thank u once again