+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad Anac Please help !!!!

HopingBest

Sep 28, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac

My status is still Decision Made , and i am getting married in second week of October ... Shall i inform now to CIC or wait untill then

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
My suggestion is to wait until u receive your PPR and decide ..

in PPR mail there is request for you to update cic any change in the application including marriage status

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no point in informing CIC before you get married - that won't change a thing. As soon as you get married (and have the legal documentation to prove that you are married), update CIC about the change in your marital status. Depending on the status of your application at that point in time, CIC will ask you for additional paperwork and your spouse would need to get medicals/PCC and other formalities completed.

HopingBest

Sep 28, 2015
Thanks Asivad Anac

In this scenario do i still need to inform Cic ? And what documents i have to attach of my spouse ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HopingBest said:
Thanks Asivad Anac

In this scenario do i still need to inform Cic ? And what documents i have to attach of my spouse ?
You sill have to inform CIC after your marital status changes. CIC will inform you about the required documents but I imagine you would have to provide proof of marriage and proof of their Canadian citizenship.

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have inboxed you my duties. Would you please be kind enough to review them and let me know if the similarity csn cause a problem. Just a 2 min review. Thanks

HopingBest

Sep 28, 2015
You sill have to inform CIC after your marital status changes. CIC will inform you about the required documents but I imagine you would have to provide proof of marriage and proof of their Canadian citizenship.

Thanks Asivad Anac !!!!

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

I have sent formal application to PEI. and they want to nominate me i guess... so they asked me ee profile number and validation code.
and i sent them..
they are saying like below...

I did nt understand why?

Your Express Entry Profile #'s are only good for 30 days. You received the new numbers on June 4, 2015, therefore, it has expired. You will now have to go in again and create a new profile. When you have done so, please let me know what the new #'s are so we can go forward with your application.

pls do any help....