+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad Anac please help - Some urgent enquiries PoF

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have a few questions in regards to PoF:

1. Would it be nice to highlight with a highlighter the monies going out from depositor's statement and entering the applicant's bank statement, so that its easy for the officer to understand the happenings?
2. Is this 'highlighting' things good in other parts of application, especially where we have to attract officer's attention towards any non standard scenario?
3. Apart from gift deed affidavit, would it be ok to attach a copy of my father's will made in 2012 that shows that the primary applicant would inherit his worth after his death? The purpose is to show that my son will inherit my worth anyways, so why not a part of it now, when he actually needs some money? Or would attaching the copy of will be too much of overkilling?
4. Apart from attaching all the docs, LOE and paying 550 fees, do we have to fill any permanent residence form any IMM kind of?

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ustaad said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a few questions in regards to PoF:

1. Would it be nice to highlight with a highlighter the monies going out from depositor's statement and entering the applicant's bank statement, so that its easy for the officer to understand the happenings?

Not a problem. But I would recommend sending the bank statement of just that day/week so that it fits in 1 page or less instead of printing out the entire 1/6 month statement(s) and having to highlight a particular transaction.

2. Is this 'highlighting' things good in other parts of application, especially where we have to attract officer's attention towards any non standard scenario?

Not recommended for other areas of the application.

3. Apart from gift deed affidavit, would it be ok to attach a copy of my father's will made in 2012 that shows that the primary applicant would inherit his worth after his death? The purpose is to show that my son will inherit my worth anyways, so why not a part of it now, when he actually needs some money? Or would attaching the copy of will be too much of overkilling?

Super-hyper-ultra-overkill.

4. Apart from attaching all the docs, LOE and paying 550 fees, do we have to fill any permanent residence form any IMM kind of?

Just the items you see on your document checklist. Once you upload everything, the system will allow you to proceed with payment.

Thanks in advance