+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

arranged employment and processing of immigration application

achson

Nov 3, 2005
Hi
I have an arranged employment in canada and it has been validated by HRDC. My employer sent me a copy of AEO and told me to forward this to High commision.

I am wondering if this expedites the immigration application in Delhi. Has anybody got immigration visa faster through this mode?

thanks

karanvir

Jan 30, 2007
I have an arranged employment as well and chc started processing my case on 31st july 2005 from London.I,m still waiting for their reply...
karan

nkoche2002

Feb 4, 2007
inquiry

Hai Dave,

Please how much and how long can it take for an application to be successful? Can I also be your agent in Nigeria and West Africa?

Yours

Kalu Anthony Okorie

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Hi there,
There is no doubt that this will speed up the processing of your applications. To my information, an application with arranged employement will be finished within a year.
May you please tell me how to get a job offer in Canada. did you get it through a staffing agency or what?
please try to help me regarding this issue as far as you can!
Thanks In Advance,
Hammad.

karanvir

Jan 30, 2007
Hi hammadsanaa

I got the job offer from one of my cousin in toronto as a retail trade supervisor.I really dont know any staffing agency which helps in provind job offers.
Kind Regards
Karan

bramyah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2007
Hi achson or anyone,

I have a permanent offer in Canada, how to get validated by HRSDC ..

Please reply. Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bramyah said:
Hi achson or anyone,

I have a permanent offer in Canada, how to get validated by HRSDC ..

Please reply. Thanks in advance.
See: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/epb/lmd/fw/poArrEmp.shtml It is the employer that has to have it validated.

PMM