+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are Summer learning programs helpful?

James E Kan

Aug 15, 2021
Hi all,
My son is getting ready for post-secondary education. But he has missed a major part of his high school due to covid. Recently I came to know from a couple of my cousins about summer learning programs for which they have enrolled their kids post covid. Do such summer programs really help in getting the kids ready for the regular courses. I am a bit anxious about getting my son ready for his regular course. What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
My son is getting ready for post-secondary education. But he has missed a major part of his high school due to covid. Recently I came to know from a couple of my cousins about summer learning programs for which they have enrolled their kids post covid. Do such summer programs really help in getting the kids ready for the regular courses. I am a bit anxious about getting my son ready for his regular course. What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance.
What do you mean "post covid"? We are not out of the woods yet. They said there is a fourth wave.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,
Thanks in advance.
Really depends on the child and their experience with virtual learning.