+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARC Documents

samuelgarcia

Nov 18, 2020
I want to send an ARC application to the Mexico City office but I'm not sure if I'm gonna send the required documents. The official page (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html) says that you should not submit a separate application, visiting included. I'm from a visa-exempt country and want to go to a world championship that I qualified to represent Mexico but the list on the page includes a TRV form, would that be necessary in my case? Thank you all in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The link tells you if you are from a visa exempt country to apply by paper to the local office under HOW TO APPLY. you just need to keep reading.

samuelgarcia

Nov 18, 2020
The link tells you if you are from a visa exempt country to apply by paper to the local office under HOW TO APPLY. you just need to keep reading.
The thing is that the note "If you are from a visa-exempt country and require an ARC to re-enter Canada, you must submit these documents by mail to the visa office responsible for your region" doesn't seem to exclude the TRV from the list above the note. I assume that I won´t have to send one since I'm from a visa-exempt country but I just want to be extra sure

samuelgarcia

Nov 18, 2020
And this text also led me to believe that I have to send something with the ARC application but I'm also not sure:
"If you are applying to come to Canada for any reason, (visiting, studying, working or immigrating), you should not submit a separate application for an ARC. If your application is approved, the ARC will be dealt within the context of that application. You will simply be asked to submit the fee".