Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
It seems DM in ECAS, PPR are a combination of ITA date, category and AOR date. (Confused what it actually is)

Anyone belonging to above category please share time lines and current status to help better understand what the hell is going on and when to expect further movement.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
It seems DM in ECAS, PPR are a combination of ITA date, category and AOR date. (Confused what it actually is)

Anyone belonging to above category please share time lines and current status to help better understand what the hell is going on and when to expect further movement.
Not sure there is any real pattern without significant variation, but ITA was March 27, AOR was May 7, category is inland FSW (with partner), In Process was August 15, DM was August 26, PPR September 2 (or 1, it happened at night).

I could see CIC wanting DM to follow ITA within 5 months, leaving a month for all the other formalities. I think this might be especially true since now that we have to have medicals upfront and before submission of the application, there is fairly little time left for outlanders between PPR and landing.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
dobes said:
Not sure there is any real pattern without significant variation, but ITA was March 27, AOR was May 7, category is inland FSW (with partner), In Process was August 15, DM was August 26, PPR September 2 (or 1, it happened at night).

I could see CIC wanting DM to follow ITA within 5 months, leaving a month for all the other formalities. I think this might be especially true since now that we have to have medicals upfront and before submission of the application, there is fairly little time left for outlanders between PPR and landing.
[/quote

Thanks Dobes. Agree there seems no pattern. However the 6 month deadline is from the date a complete application is received and not ITA i believe. I m 5month and 1 day from ITA still no sign.

But i have also noticed there are not many april fsw ITA who have seen DM or PPR yet