+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I now have my oath invite for January, so thankful, been a long wait!
Congratulations elliek99, thats good news, did you do something different or just waited for the Oath Update, if you dont mind, when did you get DM in e-cas? thanks

Reactions: elliek999

elliek999

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Congratulations elliek99, thats good news, did you do something different or just waited for the Oath Update, if you dont mind, when did you get DM in e-cas? thanks
Thank you, I just waited for the oath invite. I had problems trying to sign into e-cas, so I don't know when decision was made. I can only check Citizenship status updates on the Check your application status Canada gov site.

Reactions: amitsmeet

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
I request guidance and expert opinion on below:
My daughter citizenship case in process she gave online test while is in usa after got married few months back, she is Dr n doing uslme step-2 exam . Her pr expire and prtd in process and asking send orignal passport in usa to issue prtd. Problem now ircc email her for online Interview as well since already inform them outside in usa as well updated her marital status .
Facing dates conflict to send orignal passport as same needed during Interview while Prtd date also ending and close. Can she Reapply for prtd as its mention for prtd to send by certain date.

kindly kindly guide how to manage

Njafters

Jun 13, 2020
Welp, I see on the tracker they've looked at my file today and returned my 'Background verification' back to 'In process' after they had it set to 'Completed' since Oct. 26, 2021.
Well, at least it means they're working on my file. This wait is sooo terrible

Njafters

Jun 13, 2020
I request guidance and expert opinion on below:
My daughter citizenship case in process she gave online test while is in usa after got married few months back, she is Dr n doing uslme step-2 exam . Her pr expire and prtd in process and asking send orignal passport in usa to issue prtd. Problem now ircc email her for online Interview as well since already inform them outside in usa as well updated her marital status .
Facing dates conflict to send orignal passport as same needed during Interview while Prtd date also ending and close. Can she Reapply for prtd as its mention for prtd to send by certain date.

kindly kindly guide how to manage
Your daughter should email the processing office and explain their situation. No one else can give you better/more correct advice since it seems to be a very specific circumstance... They usually accommodate special circumstances if you can communicate early and clearly with them. You'll be able to find their contact details.