+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying to Quebec and PNP

Jan 7, 2016
Hi,

-I have got a file number with Quebec Mon Projet , and got ITA for New Brunswick
-New Brunswick (NBPNP) clearly stated the following : Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada

1-does anyone knows what will be the consequences if i applied to both programs at the same time and paid the applications fees for both? taken into consideration that Quebec fees are already paid
2-it seems NBPNP application may be rejected due to that because of that term , however does that apply to Federal Provinces only or includes Quebec as well?
3-what will be the case for other provinces line Saskatchewan which does not have that condition ? if have 2 applications with Quebec and Saskatchewan , will Quebec application be rejected as well?
4-Till what extent i can proceed with both applications before any rejection - if exists - and does the officer give a chance to withdraw any of the 2 applications or just reject directly ?

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Hi Nagya,
Is your CSQ application withdrawn? How much time Quebec office take to respond?
I am stuck in similar situation
My PNP officer wants me to withdraw my CSQ app made thru Mon Projet Quebec before I could be issued a nomination. Quebec office asked me to write a formal letter to their Office requesting for withdrawal. My letter was acknowledged as received by Quebec office on 19/May/2017 but I haven't heard back from them yet! I'm worried now since I have received a 30 days notice from PNP office :(

Zsharma100

May 17, 2017
Hello
I had received a file number July 2016 and not heard after that when will I receive the checklist from the government I really don't know how far should I wait can somebody explain me the entire process after this