+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying through Vienna

Taygury

Sep 9, 2007
Hi people!

My wife is canadian, and she has applied to sponsor me as a family class spouse category.

I am starting to loose hope,my application started to be processed on the 28th of july 2006, two months later they asked for some extra information such as pictures and police certificates. I got my selection certificate from Quebec on october 30th 2006 and I never heard anything of them ever since.

The Visa center responsible for my application process is vienna since i live in Hungary, and 80% of the processing time is with in 5 months, mine has been way over that time, it doesn't seem normal.

my wife is 7 months pregnant and I really want to be with her on our first baby's delivery day, which is this december.

what shall i do should i apply for a visa to canada? or wait a bit more hoping they'd answer me before my wife's due date. what do you suggest I should do?

Should i ask for the caips files, and which one is the best company for the caips report?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Taygury said:
Hi people!

My wife is canadian, and she has applied to sponsor me as a family class spouse category.

I am starting to loose hope,my application started to be processed on the 28th of july 2006, two months later they asked for some extra information such as pictures and police certificates. I got my selection certificate from Quebec on october 30th 2006 and I never heard anything of them ever since.

The Visa center responsible for my application process is vienna since i live in Hungary, and 80% of the processing time is with in 5 months, mine has been way over that time, it doesn't seem normal.

my wife is 7 months pregnant and I really want to be with her on our first baby's delivery day, which is this december.

what shall i do should i apply for a visa to canada? or wait a bit more hoping they'd answer me before my wife's due date. what do you suggest I should do?

Should i ask for the caips files, and which one is the best company for the caips report?
1. There appears to be a problem.
2. If your wife is in Canada, authorize her to apply for your CAIPS http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/department/atip/index.asp
3. If she is not in Canada, either one of the services is fine.

PMM