+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying online for TWP, confusion about Bank statment, Pakistani Need advice?

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
HI I am M.Yasir From Karachi.
I have got the Positive LMO and JOb offer i am going to apply in this week or so i hope.i have completed all documents except bank statment.
i am just worried about the bank statement,I don't have much money in my account right now but i can get 2 or 3 lakh in 1 or 2 days notice.
at the start someone told me that the amount in the bank is not important they only check the bank statement to verify my salary or that how much i am being paid by my current employer here in Pakistan. But now someone told me that i have to show at least 2 or 3 lakh in my bank account.

Q1: How important the bank statement is and for what purpose the embassy ask for the bank statement.????
Q2: if i have to show some amount of money then at least how much money will be fair and fine enough to satisfy them ????
Q3:Let say if i get the money like 2 or 3 lakh in one or two days and then apply in 2 or 3 days will that be a problem? or have bad impact on my application.?

please help me thanks alot .

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
Hi,

Please see the below thread on the same topic:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-much-bank-statement-required-for-temperary-work-permitvisa-for-pakistani-t171453.0.html;msg2687135#msg2687135

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr_technician said:
HI I am M.Yasir From Karachi.
I have got the Positive LMO and JOb offer i am going to apply in this week or so i hope.i have completed all documents except bank statment.
i am just worried about the bank statement,I don't have much money in my account right now but i can get 2 or 3 lakh in 1 or 2 days notice.
at the start someone told me that the amount in the bank is not important they only check the bank statement to verify my salary or that how much i am being paid by my current employer here in Pakistan. But now someone told me that i have to show at least 2 or 3 lakh in my bank account.

Q1: How important the bank statement is and for what purpose the embassy ask for the bank statement.????
Q2: if i have to show some amount of money then at least how much money will be fair and fine enough to satisfy them ????
Q3:Let say if i get the money like 2 or 3 lakh in one or two days and then apply in 2 or 3 days will that be a problem? or have bad impact on my application.?

please help me thanks alot .
Don't worry at all about bank statement. It is a non-issue. You only need money in your bank account for visit visas. Its a work permit, you've an employer guaranteeing you income once you start working in Canada, so that is not an issue. Please tell me your NOC code mentioned in your LMO. Lastly, you just ahve to show bank account with salary coming in every month from your current employer which can be verified with your salary slip. That is the only concerning transaction in your whole bank account statement.

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
Ok Thanks a lot well so far
i have made scan copies of these
1:IMMI5488 Document checklist
2:IMMI1295 work permit application
3:temp resident visa
4:IMM5645 family info forum
5:job Contract( duration 1 year joining date 1th Feb 2014)
6:LMO(Positive)
7:passport
8:proof that i meet the job requirement(Resume + educational documents + (i just have joining letters,annual salary increment, and thats all. my company will not give me any kind of reference letter for TWP )
9:Birth Certificate
10:police certificate
11:digital photo
12:bank statement (not asked for yet but i will get it )

My NOC is 2211 Packaging Line Technician

and i as i told you i want to apply online b4 11 Dec 2013 because the biometric will start and i just want to do it b4 so tell me
Do i need anything els??? Am i missing something ???
is there anything else that i have to think about or what you say am i good to go
I not getting the help of any consultant so everything i have gathered so far is base on the opinion of you and whatever i figured out here on internet
SO please help me
Thanks A Alot

Best Regads
Muhammad YAsir

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Boss no doubt you have LMO but it is really good to show bank balance as it gives VISA OFFICER confidence that this guy will come back after finishing his work permit time period and have solid money to bank upon.You can deposit good money in bank one day before and then take BANK BALANCE statement from bank next day(This statement doesnt include transactions detail and is single page on BANKS letter head.
Raj.