+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for NSNP without IELTS result

bawaiis

Mar 9, 2011
Hello friends,

This question is in regards to NSNP. I would like to know:

What is meant by "COPY" of CIC forms? Does it mean that we have to fill and send the CIC forms with original signatures?

Since I shall be applying from India, do I have to write "CIC New Delhi" in step 4 of Generic Application form?

Secondly, if one is going to appear for IELTS in next 15 days, can he still submit the file to NS Office with booking receipt and submit the result later on? By doing so, will the process be affected?

Please reply at the earliest.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you submit your application without IELTS results then your application will be automatically refused. You must wait until you have the results of the IELTS test.

bawaiis

Mar 9, 2011
crystal_heart said:
Yes you should apply after your ielts results and send the copies of cic forms .YOu can keep originals with you
Thanks scylla and crystal_heart for your advice. Just one more question. I am confused about the PRoof of fund. It is mentioned in the RLMD- Appedix one- Supporting documents that Proof of funds should be provided by both principal applicant as well as by spouse. Does it mean that both should have cash in bank or transferable liquid money or properties equivalent to their required fund ($13837) in their respective names? If the main applicant himself shows the said fund in his account/name or jointly, then it won't be accepted? Please clear.