+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for New Zealand visitor on RTD

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,
Does any body know how to apply for visitor visa for New Zealand on RTD as all I can see is on their website is to choose the nationality on the passport but I couldn't find anything related to RTD. Would really appreciate any help and guidance in this regard.

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello,
Does any body know how to apply for visitor visa for New Zealand on RTD as all I can see is on their website is to choose the nationality on the passport but I couldn't find anything related to RTD. Would really appreciate any help and guidance in this regard.
Years ago i asked the question for Australia visa on RTD. No one answered

Reactions: Faisalkhan555

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you for your response I will definitely send them an email however UK does provides visitor visa on Refugee travel document so hoping New Zealand and Australia would also do it.

Reactions: Zainab umer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Write stateless in nationality
Most protected people are not stateless. You retain your original citizenship from your home country until you get Canadian citizenship. If you were stateless before coming to Canada then you can indicate that you were stateless.

Reactions: nigah66

mian1112

Nov 19, 2022
There is in option in uk Visa application which is Stateless and Refugees and you cant put your original citizenship as you are not using home country passport..