+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying for federal part of SINP, need help regarding police clearance

Mar 4, 2014
Hi all,
I am from India, presently on a work permit in Canada& I have been nominated by Saskatchewan under skilled worker category, My next step is to apply at CPC-Nova Scotia. I have couple of queries:
(1)Shall I wait for police clearance certificates, but it gonna take atleast a month to come, or Can I apply without them. Where and how Can I submit police clearance certificate later. As per my knowledge CPC-Nova Scotia transfers the file to home country after reviewing it.
(2) What does self addressed mailing labels mean, it says one in english and one in local language, where can I get these here in Canada. I look forward to your response.
Thanks

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lotus_will_win said:
Hi all,
I am from India, presently on a work permit in Canada& I have been nominated by Saskatchewan under skilled worker category, My next step is to apply at CPC-Nova Scotia. I have couple of queries:
(1)Shall I wait for police clearance certificates, but it gonna take atleast a month to come, or Can I apply without them. Where and how Can I submit police clearance certificate later. As per my knowledge CPC-Nova Scotia transfers the file to home country after reviewing it.
(2) What does self addressed mailing labels mean, it says one in english and one in local language, where can I get these here in Canada. I look forward to your response.
Thanks
I would suggest you to submit PCC along with your application to avoid delay in the process. For your info-Guide P7000 - Application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Program, Page number 12.

it is just a label(a piece of paper wherein you can paste it onto your envelope) with your full name and complete mailing address. CIO asks for the purpose of sending you mail then all they have to do is paste it to the envelope- hope this helps.