Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Citizenship next week.

1. To avoid RQ, should I send documents like rental agreement, home title and other residential proof related document ???

2. I have applied for CBSA report but I don't think I will get it by end of the year. Should I wait for CBSA report and send application in 2014 with CBSA report or I should just send the application before end of the year ???

( The reason I need CBSA report is that I lived in USA before, the day I became Permanent Resident, the same day I left to USA and I came back after 2 months with my PR Card. As I had my PR Card with me, while entering into Canada they did not stamp my passport and this was the first time for me, I did not notice. so to prove it, I need CBSA report because they may have my entry as I submitted my Goods To Follow List )

Any thoughts?

Thank you very much,

canadp

canmanottawa

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
I am applying for citizenship next month too and sending my application on Jan 16th, I would say to avoid RQ I am sending alll what they stated in their requirements plus my printed boarding pass for the only trip i did since 2008. Any more documents might cause the agents to get confused. I wanted to apply for CBSA report too but cic agents told me that even if i check no to check my entries, CIC will still contact CBSA to check the report hat I am sending... so I decided to pass that step and just check yes for them to check my entries with CBSA

BTW I am applying with 1106 physical presence

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
canmanottawa,

So there is no meaning to wait for CBSA report then.

One should never say NO to check for CBSA report. You should always use Yes to allow CIC.

Also I am applying with 1146 physical presence.

Thanks for the update.

canadp