+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for CEC with 22 months experience?

AB81

May 5, 2010
thanks for the sympathy! the whole situation is a mess.
i think what happened is that they told me to apply for my work permit, and they applied for my LMO at the same time. I think they thought that i needed the work permit first....which is of course incorrect. so i had to stop working until the visa was sorted out.
thanks

AB81

May 5, 2010
thanks for the sympathy! the whole situation is a mess.
i think what happened is that they told me to apply for my work permit, and they applied for my LMO at the same time. I think they thought that i needed the work permit first....which is of course incorrect. so i had to stop working until the visa was sorted out.
thanks

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
Hey i hate to sound negative..but your emplyers really sound like they don't care about you at all.....

I have seen from other threads that they are neither willing to go for a LMO nor sponsor you in a PNP programme.

Quite frankly, without an employer backing you are doomed....sorry to sound bad but just stating the truth here.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
That may be true about an LMO (you have to prove you tried but couldn't hire a Canadian), but that is not true with the Provinciial nominee program or an AEO. If you can find an employer willing to go through those steps, you'll be OK.

singh84

May 19, 2010
guys i have finished master of accounting in australia now i am planing to apply for canadain PR under FSW but the problem is i am not getting enough points to qualify for it but if i do have job offer then i can be qualified for this. if anybody can help me in this matter, will be glad

natali

Jan 15, 2010
its a tedious process for companies to hire foreign nationals without workpermit. You can do a google search on LMO or HRDC approval workpermit and you will get steps involved in hiring foreign national. Most of the companies would not go for HRDC however you keep applying. GOOD LUCK