Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Hello Friends,

This forum has helped me a lot in past while I was applying for the Work Permit. People here are really good and supportive and provide proper feedback not just scare you. So I am opening a thread with one more question.

I have gained work experience in Canada from 2011-09 to 2012-10 including cities like Vancouver, Waterloo and Montreal.How ever I am now working with Company in Montreal and I have work permit under the same company. Since I am eligible for CEC I though I should apply under CEC. I am not french speaking person.

But I saw a line "Plan to live outside Quebec". How can I prove that I am planning to Live outside Quebec. I have job offer letter from Company in Ontario as well as I have family (far relatives) and few friends in Toronto area they are ready to provide me help when I be there in Ontario. Will these proof okay to Prove that I am planning to live outside Quebec. Well I have plans to live outside Quebec but because my work permit is closed and only allow me to work in Montreal I can't move to Toronto.

Can you all please give me your expert advise on this.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
this will be challenging,the immigration officer will request evidence to prove your intention to move out of quebec as soon as you become PR.
you have to gather as many supportive documents and proofs to evidence it,you will have to convince the immigration officer processing your file in order to get approved.
proofs will be such as:
-relatives,friends living outside of quebce.
-job hunting outside of quebce.
-previous work experience done outside quebec.
-appartement lease under your name outside quebec if possible.
-any letters from friends,relatives,employers stating they will help you settle down in that city once you become PR.

you have plenty of time from the date you file your application until you receive a letter from the visa office asking you to show intent of oving out of quebec once becoming PR,so in your place i will send my application asap and start gathering as many proofs as possible to make my case strong.

good luck :)

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
canadavisa13 said:
this will be challenging,the immigration officer will request evidence to prove your intention to move out of quebec as soon as you become PR.
you have to gather as many supportive documents and proofs to evidence it,you will have to convince the immigration officer processing your file in order to get approved.
proofs will be such as:
-relatives,friends living outside of quebce.
-job hunting outside of quebce.
-previous work experience done outside quebec.
-appartement lease under your name outside quebec if possible.
-any letters from friends,relatives,employers stating they will help you settle down in that city once you become PR.

you have plenty of time from the date you file your application until you receive a letter from the visa office asking you to show intent of oving out of quebec once becoming PR,so in your place i will send my application asap and start gathering as many proofs as possible to make my case strong.

good luck :)

So this means I don't need to provide prove right now.. I have offer letter from an employer in Ontario and he is ready to apply for LMO. Also if my wife get Job in Ontario is it valid reason? My family can provide me letter as well. And if my current employer in Quebec give me letter saying that after your temporary work permit expire for us we are not going to LMO for you is that a good reason.? I just want to collect all documents before applying.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no definitive answer regarding this. It depends on the officer and the evidence provided.

I think you will find it hard to prove that you intend to reside outwith Quebec unless you are providing evidence stating that you have a new job and you are starting it in X months along with relocation.

You can give it a go with random paperwork but unless it's concrete I don't think it will help much.