+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying CEC from Ontario after receiving CSQ.

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
I finally received my CSQ today after waiting for 8 months. However, I was tired of waiting and recently moved to Ontario in order to apply for CEC. I haven't received ITA but might be getting soon. Would like to know if CSQ could bring any sort of complexions in my CEC application.

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, man.
From a previous thread started by you, you said that you received the so-called verification letter after completing the values test? How did that happen?
All the best!

Reactions: jckailun

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello, man.
From a previous thread started by you, you said that you received the so-called verification letter after completing the values test? How did that happen?
All the best!
Don't know about OP but usually any verification is received before values test and then interview letter arrives in few weeks. Haven't heard anyone receiving verification letter and interview after value test.
Let's hope OP clarifies.

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Don't know about OP but usually any verification is received before values test and then interview letter arrives in few weeks. Haven't heard anyone receiving verification letter and interview after value test.
Let's hope OP clarifies.
Well, according this blog (in Chinese) by a consultant, there is a case where the applicant received a verification letter after the test, and finally received his or her CSQ almost 3 months following the letter. I wonder if it's an administrative error within MIFI.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Well, according this blog (in Chinese) by a consultant, there is a case where the applicant received a verification letter after the test, and finally received his or her CSQ almost 3 months following the letter. I wonder if it's an administrative error within MIFI.
Could very well be an error. I gave my french interview, the letter for which I never received but thankfully I called them 5 days before the date so I found out that I have a french interview in 5 days. A month after the interview, I received a letter inviting me for another interview 2 weeks from the date of the letter. Went there for them to tell me that it was an error and that I had already cleared the interview the last time and that my CSQ was approved. Received the CSQ two weeks later.

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Could very well be an error. I gave my french interview, the letter for which I never received but thankfully I called them 5 days before the date so I found out that I have a french interview in 5 days. A month after the interview, I received a letter inviting me for another interview 2 weeks from the date of the letter. Went there for them to tell me that it was an error and that I had already cleared the interview the last time and that my CSQ was approved. Received the CSQ two weeks later.
Makes me believe more that MIFIs a black hole. Wonder if they have heard about computers, software, automation etc. Last heard that Somalia, Eriteria etc. Have automated all their government departments. They could learn from them if not from some third world countries which are way above them.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Yes, I know. They were November to Feb filed cases. Some with certification class got interviews.

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I finally received my CSQ today after waiting for 8 months. However, I was tired of waiting and recently moved to Ontario in order to apply for CEC. I haven't received ITA but might be getting soon. Would like to know if CSQ could bring any sort of complexions in my CEC application.
Hello,
I am in similar situation now
Got my CSQ,not yet applied for paper PR.
Got EE ITA Y’day

please tell me is it absolutely fine to go ahead with EE PR instead of PAPER PR ? Is there any catch if i apply for EE PR ?

i think you went through this condition so
really looking for guidence
Thanks again!

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello,
I am in similar situation now
Got my CSQ,not yet applied for paper PR.
Got EE ITA Y’day

please tell me is it absolutely fine to go ahead with EE PR instead of PAPER PR ? Is there any catch if i apply for EE PR ?

i think you went through this condition so
really looking for guidence
Thanks again!
Let us know what was your result please?