+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for eta after submited fbi clearance

Dec 11, 2019
I applied for eta back in november 2019, did not got approved, I needed FBI clearance document which I obtained and apply for eta again and uploaded the FBI document, now my question is... How long does it take Canadian Inmigration to either aprove or not aprove my eta? ... Thanks in advance...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I applied for eta back in november 2019, did not got approved, I needed FBI clearance document which I obtained and apply for eta again and uploaded the FBI document, now my question is... How long does it take Canadian Inmigration to either aprove or not aprove my eta? ... Thanks in advance...
There is no set time, as further review of eTAs depends on the individual circumstances.

Reactions: Victor Perez Neri

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If an FBI certificate is required, normally processing times don't apply. Based on experiences here, it can take anywhere from a few days to several months depending on the complexity of your situation.

Note that Canada is closing its borders in about a day. Make sure you don't book any travel. It will likely be a while before you can come here.

Reactions: Victor Perez Neri
Dec 11, 2019
If an FBI certificate is required, normally processing times don't apply. Based on experiences here, it can take anywhere from a few days to several months depending on the complexity of your situation.

Note that Canada is closing its borders in about a day. Make sure you don't book any travel. It will likely be a while before you can come here.
I have send this documents on the beginning of February and I was just wondering around how long will it take for inmmigration to take a decision, I have and will not book any flights with the situation happening world wide ... Thank you so much for your comment ... Best regards